"Know Your Real Edge and Don't Fake It"
- David Deida author of the Book The Way of the Superior man

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Rain Rain go away...

so I can go outside and play. I'm an outdoor person... funny, it was sunny as hell for the past five days, people where even going to the beach. Now it's raining. That's San Diego weather, very interesting. It'll be sunny the next, then rain after that, then sunny again, all in the same week. Well, that's only in the winter, in the summer it doesn't rain at all. Sometimes the rain is fun I guess. We need more of it after all the wildfires that happen a couple of months ago. You want to see a city that's supportive, go here. When the wildfires came and they opened up Qualcomm Stadium (Home of the Chargers) the volunteer line was the same length as the check in line. You had to be here or seen it in the news.

Well I love this city, i'll never leave it. Think of a desert, SD is like an oasis in that desert. Yeah so its sleeping weather right now. Don't want to go to sleep right now though, I want to be outdoors. I never been rock climbing I want to try it out and I'm also thinking about kick boxing. I think i'll surf the net about it.

"my conditioning has been conditioned." - ???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the rain, it makes everything smell so clean. Loving the city you live in is one of the greatest feelings in the world - that of contentment