"Know Your Real Edge and Don't Fake It"
- David Deida author of the Book The Way of the Superior man

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Could Something so Simple be so Sweet?

It's my day off. My second one to be exact and with ThanksGiving, that makes three tomorrow. Yeah! I still had to wake up early this morning, reason being, a speeding ticket and a fine(see blog below.) Well, i'm at the bank ready to take cash out cause it makes the process much more easier when I'll pay.

At the bank, I look around, people like me, working class. I'm looking at people's faces and I see the beginning of a day of work. I felt something primitive in me, and imagined all the people at 6 am in the morning backing out from their driveways to start another day of work. It's great to know people are getting up this early to do something.

Though the working class may not be filled with glamorous and fancy things I still see radiance in peoples gestures that early in the morning.

No comments: