"Know Your Real Edge and Don't Fake It"
- David Deida author of the Book The Way of the Superior man

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Late Night Downtime


I woke up wondering what time it is. Doing a push up to get up my bed I went to my cell phone to check the time. I'm quite surprised I slept that much. It was like being a battery being recharged: Mind, Body, and Spirit. I turned the TV to an educational show that I knew would be on, South Park. They deliver funny episodes Cartman being diagnosed by the doctor as being stupid and Stan and his Dad fight about the troubles in being in a boy band. Reno 911 comes on. You have a bunch of cops competing over a prize. In order to get that prize they have to make arrests to gain points. They can't just arrest anybody. They gain points by arresting hookers, a Jewish person, a person with an animal tattoo and someone who is over 6"5' tall.

Do you guys drink Brisk Lemon Ice Tea? I've been drinking this a lot lately. It's so thin that you can feel it's lightness when you drink it. The sweet lemon taste at end is always great.

No comments: