"Know Your Real Edge and Don't Fake It"
- David Deida author of the Book The Way of the Superior man

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Quality of Life

I finally can focus on what I want, and that's the quality of my life. I got an interesting book called Radical Careering. I'm looking at it and if you want to go deep into it, it's basically a way of believing things that can change your action and inspire you. It's more like a reference book which is what I like about it. What first caught me is it said "aspire to be the dumbest person in the room." when I first saw that... I was intrigued and I bought the book. Reading through some of the pages they do live up to the name "Radical Careering."

oh yeah. Radical Careering: 100 truths to jumpstart your job, career, and your life by Sally Hogshead.

I don't live to work, I work to live. Well that brings to me be able to determine what kind of career I want. Well I have to have at least a Friday or Saturday off. I want to live indulgent. I'll leave it at that. Now I got to see what careers that I cater to that. I'd be inspired to work as long as it supports my quality of life.

FV out.

No comments: