"Know Your Real Edge and Don't Fake It"
- David Deida author of the Book The Way of the Superior man

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Great Advice

I was looking for some Muay Thai shorts and our vendor comes in and he notices. He tells me when he was younger he loved kickboxing, soccer, exercising and all other sports. He started giving me real great advice about it. It can relate to anything too.

-Anger won't help you in a fight, because you start fighting with your fists and close off your mind.

-Breathe and relax, if you're too aggressive you wont be able to thinking and you will wear yourself out. Loosen up.

- When exercising or training play music, while breathing and relaxing, listen to the music.

- Eliminate distractions, Black out the crowd and everyone whose watching and be independent of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something Mister Miyagi would say. I'd love to have my own Mister Miyagi.

Lester said...

what's great is I'm fortunate to have many Mister Miyagi's. They make life more better and offer great insight.