"Know Your Real Edge and Don't Fake It"
- David Deida author of the Book The Way of the Superior man

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Spirit is Strong but the Body is Weak

2 am. I want to train some more. I'm not sleep yet. I wish I could but my muscles decide to shut down. The minds is strong but the flesh is weak. Well anyways, since I've been doing Muay Thai and Boxing my health has changed. It got better of course. I'm stating the obvious. You know those things they call endorphine. It's like I feel them all the time and life is a Euphoria. What's also great is I catch women looking at certain body parts all the time. It doesn't do anything for me really, I don't brag at all. I'm cool with it if she's a cool person, and plus, if I made her day and she benefitted from taking a extra long glance then good for her. I'm glad. It's nothing new to me. Anyways. Want I'm really longing for is after you exercise and have a real good work out and your pores open up, you hit the shower it feels good. Water never felt so good. Of course I have to work out a grip to get to that point now a days. I got of the weights and decided to start toning myself. Heh, i'm starting to see a six pack now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it how when you exercise, your entire body hurts the next day. The good hurt, so you know you've actually done something :)

P.S.: GO TO MEXICO!!!