"Know Your Real Edge and Don't Fake It"
- David Deida author of the Book The Way of the Superior man

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Call Me An Owl

Funny the only time I really feel like going here is at night, might have to do with how quiet it is. During the day, there is noise everywhere... and sometimes you can't really think to yourself... funny, at these times my mind use to wander... but now, I think more about what I have to do and reflecting on what I've done. It comes with growing up. I'm not saying having a mind that wonders around freely is childish, I'm saying, you do less of that when you're older. The mind becomes occupied with other things. For instance, it's occupied with "what am I going to do with my life?" Thankfully, I found something that I love to do, so I don't have to answer that question any more. The question is, now, "how can I do what I love in my life?" I'm very fortunate. Yeah, it's Muay Thai that I love, and if anyone wants to talk about it. we can... I like to give since I already am full in that context.

No comments: