"Know Your Real Edge and Don't Fake It"
- David Deida author of the Book The Way of the Superior man

Friday, March 21, 2008

What's Up

Decided to put my real name. I want people know me and not some avatar. Here's an update, Muay Thai is kicking my ass. I got ringworm and now It's postponed. I like getting my ass kicked :). C'mon everybody loves a challenge. Well, i'll take it as opportunity to rest and take a brake. For a minute things where going on the fast lane. This moment of R&R is helping me out and I need to take advantage of it. I'm still studying for my Career Choice and training for a dream that I'd love to be reality... but I've also thought about the Marines. There are so many benefits there. Of course people will say "what the f--- are thinking about?" Well the answer is "a financially secure life." I don't have to be rich and famous. I don't have to be in front of millions doing Muay Thai or Boxing.

Lot of things happen when you have time to think. Well I realize a lot of things. Oh yeah I met David Wygant. Good vibe. I'm thinking "Ok, of course he's not going to have problems with women, He's goodlooking, knows how to dress or has a woman dressing him, but then you can feel his presence and he's a real cool guy. One thing I like is that he helps women too. Cause we can use more High Quality women... btw I'm tired of going out. It's getting old. And you see the same thing all the time.

I'm thinking about getting another Myspace, maybe my seventh one, no j/p :) cause I do like to blog, but not so much, I like to leave things to the imagination, but there is an abundance of things to say and not say. Isn't facebook coming up now? I don't know.

So i'm getting my 8hrs of sleep and i'm feeling good, the ringworm is going away, btw it's not actually worms. My immune system is kicking up. Spring is here, funny when you live in Southern California it's actually more interesting when it rains. There's 351 days of sun and only two weeks out the whole year when it rains. I never experienced snow.

So, things are coming together, new people are coming into my life, and I'm always good with the ones that are already in my life. Life's a blast.

No comments: