"Know Your Real Edge and Don't Fake It"
- David Deida author of the Book The Way of the Superior man

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Send My Love By Born Jamericans

so I'm chilling with my boy Mike and he has this 24 hour playlist, where the songs are matched to the hour. for example, waking up songs, that are very blooming, not so much about thinking but waking up are in the morning, noontime, relaxing song, night time, party/fun songs, etc and etc... well besides some old school Janet Jackson and Warren G, G funk era, Send My Love came up and I'm like "daaaaaamn, I aint heard that one in a long time." and such and such.

3 comments:

Circe said...

I love the idea of a 24 hour playlist! What a cool thing...

Anonymous said...

:o what a great idea. Does he use a particular program to create this playlist or does he just always leave the music on to make sure it loops over and over at the correct times? I'd love to do this!

Lester said...

It's not a playlist on the net, he gets all the songs he has, and burns them to a cd, what's cool is, if you're familiar with the 24 hour tv series he has the "the following takes place for 8 am to 9 pm."

He's a very imaginative guy. He matches the music to time of the day,

sorry for the long response guys.