"Know Your Real Edge and Don't Fake It"
- David Deida author of the Book The Way of the Superior man

Friday, April 18, 2008

Brain Power

"it's the age of intensity" as Sally Hogshead says.

so why do the majority use their time in watching TV, eating cheetos to pass the time (maybe that's not a good example) but basically spending their time dreaming about things, but actually not doing them.

they say our brain is capable of extraordinary things. I remember a woman who crashed her car into the ocean who previously did not know how to swim, but was able to learn right there. Because the circumstances made her brain do what she had to do to survive.

but the circumstances we are in... I'm not so sure what it designs our brains to do.

Well, I do believe this, that if you want more, you do have to be intense, you have to unlock the power of your brain depending on what path you pursue.

I think it's time for me to expect more for myself. That will do, cause I only do what I expect from myself.

No comments: