"Know Your Real Edge and Don't Fake It"
- David Deida author of the Book The Way of the Superior man

Monday, November 26, 2007

Differences in a Mid Size SUV to a Full Size SUV

I drove a lighter vehicle this morning a mid size SUV, I'm use to driving an SUV and Super Cabs. The mid size has smaller tires, light and the body is more aero dynamic which makes it way more mobile and less distance to brake to a full stop if needed. I wanted to do snakes on the freeway, however I didn't, because I wisend up from a ticket months ago. It was front wheel drive, not much torque but faster acceleration from a stop position.

What I like about SUV's, is mainly the power. You really hear that engine roar when you press the pedal. More weight, more ground to stop. I love it when it RWD, the torque is crazy. You also sit up high so you can keep an eye on traffic ahead.

The mid size doesn't have the full power as a full size, but it does have power and is more mobile. The Full size has more power and is a beast on the freeway.

I prefer the full size for the long term. The mid size is fun though.

No comments: