"Know Your Real Edge and Don't Fake It"
- David Deida author of the Book The Way of the Superior man

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Good Health makes life much better

Well, I've been sore for a couple of days now, maybe more :). Today the soreness and tightness in my muscles is starting to go away. I couldn't even stretch out my arm without feeling my muscles struggle to loosen up. It's been less than a month since I hit the gym before going there recently. Well ever since I did, I'd wake up to days feeling great, even if I only slept for five hours. With the soothing rain, and the cold it was hard to wake up though... but after I got out of bed and woke up in the shower I felt great. My mind is more clear and my posture is great. There are physical task now that are almost effortless and I have more endurance for the day's adventures. I want to hit the gym now, but I'll wait till my soreness is gone because I don't want to tear any muscles and have deformed ones. That's something to know if you're lifting. I'm going to do reverse sit ups before I go to bed. They should help me sleep more. Being healthy truthfully is a great feeling and I'll always appreciate my health.

No comments: