"Know Your Real Edge and Don't Fake It"
- David Deida author of the Book The Way of the Superior man

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Let Go and Having

I got one of those personality awards on a dating site and I'm quite happy, I got an award for being More Independent... but anyways.

It stated that the best way to have me, is to let me go, and see if I'll come back. Well in their words.

"Independent users, like the little bird over there, don't want to be caged. They need their space, their freedom, their time to do their own things without interruption. Set them free, and if they come back, you'll have them forever!"

That really connected with me. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe it was OKCupid wasn't it? I joined that site to take all the tests! They told me I was Less Independent, More Kinky, More Desiring of Love, Less Old-Fashioned, Less Scientific, and Less Trusting.

And it actually fits! I love those tests :D

Lester said...

Yeah the test are pretty fun.. and they connect with you.

I think I'm going to take another one.

Anonymous said...

Ha, those tests are a lot of fun. I'm glad you got an award.

Lester said...

Thanks for coming by my page Lindsay. :)