"Know Your Real Edge and Don't Fake It"
- David Deida author of the Book The Way of the Superior man

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Nocturnal Thoughts

Being Nocturnal again. I don't mind, just fascinated with what's my deal with the night. Somehow is linked to me loving to write and this is the time when it's most quiet that I can hear myself sleep. Are other people who love words and meaning and stories, such and such the same way too?

2nite was night that wasn't for me. Funny how I like to write stories but most of the time I don't like revealing stuff about myself to be honest. A conflict if I ever would feel compelled to write a story about myself or write about my experiences. But a couple of blog post later shows that I can tell stories about myself but still keep some for me. Sounds like a Power issue.

but back 2 2night. Wont say what I did, but my purpose this evening was for friend. Of course I had fun but it was mainly so my friend. I'm sure he appreciates it.

The act of giving, I will to pat myself on the back for that, but I hope its not bragging.

I really don't want to sleep though the body does, and even though they say most meloncolly people, yes I misspelled that, i'll edit soon, are actually up at 3 am in the morning. No worries I considered myself happy. The night however is what I'm in Love with. Sounds funny? or maybe it's quite simple, I have a lot in my mind... but then again with my inner most thoughts I tend to keep them hidden until I find a creative way to express them in not so blunt manner but one that's subtle. I like to make people work for it I guess ;)

So i thought Muay Thai would be my Passion but then again, things come and go but the one that always stays is Art. The way I view the world, the connection of words, the meaning of sentence or paragraph elegantly put together to tell you a message. New things come and go but there are things that remain the same as well.

My head hurts, maybe from lack of sleep, I'm going to lay my head down and keep dreaming.

No comments: