"Know Your Real Edge and Don't Fake It"
- David Deida author of the Book The Way of the Superior man

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pre Test Vent

I've been studying a grip today, because I felt that I have procastinated on my study for tommorrows test. I actually have been studying but I still felt that I could have studied more. Wish I had.

Although I tried to hit the book one more time before I go to sleep I couldn't grasp anything, I feel that I've hit an overload. Should I just rest right now or continued. I just don't want my brain to be friend tommorrow. Lets see I'm going to read some more right now.

You know what, My brain is on overload, I'd rather rest it... well. I feel that I should be good based on the decisions I make instead of how much more studying I can put in.

I've decided to rest my brain for tommorrow and start fresh.

decided to that the plan is to do the "easy" ones, I should say "easier" questions first then go to the ones that are hardest.

decided, to at the time of the test to Perform with the intent of passing the test

decided to think more healthy and there are other oppurtunities to take the test, even if it takes another couple or more months to wait to retake.

I should be good, but one things certain, i'm better than before.

No comments: