"Know Your Real Edge and Don't Fake It"
- David Deida author of the Book The Way of the Superior man

Sunday, December 23, 2007

My Rule: Don't Hook Up at Places I Always Go To

So, I'm at a taco shop and the lady that works there is really sexy. The way she walked flowed. I'd compare her movement to the sea washing on the shore, mildly moving back and forth on the shore, but very noticeable. The sides of her hips moved up and down and she would walk back and forth passing me while being inches away from me. I wanted to grab her with my hands. Then realize where in front of everybody, so I grab her hand, lead her to the back by kicking the door open, hurrying pass the kitchen to an isolated spot, bend her over and start pounding away. I don't. I wanted to look at her, but I didn't even do that. Half of me said not to. From what I heard my cousin saw her checking me out. She was so close to me I can feel it. I wanted to feel it. But I held back and restrained myself. I have this rule. If I always go to a certain place( a store, work, coffee shop, etc.) I don't try to hook up with any women there, because I'll see them again whether things turn out well or not. Well, there's a Chinese scroll hanging on my wall. Painted on it is a bowl of fruits and Chinese characters which symbolize Abundance. There's other Women.

Damn, I am in such a rage, it's suffering. I think I'll go do a 1000 push ups now.

Interesting, she's not even the type that catches my eye physically.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm; in theory, this is a good rule. But in practice, you can see how negative it can make you feel. Like you missed out on something, something that could have been great. Is it wise to allow your fear of what COULD happen in the future take over and keep you from enjoying the present? Sure, thinking of consequences is always good. But in a situation like this one, could you not have taken it upon yourself to make sure that the situation does NOT end badly with this woman?

I'm assuming that you follow the "Leave her better than you found her" policy. If not, disregard everything from this point on :). Anyway, it implies that the woman has to enjoy the time she had with you and leave a happier person than she started off as. If this applies to ALL women you interact with on a sexual level, why does it matter if this one is in a spot that you frequent? Even if she wasn't, it would have been your intention to leave her better than you found her - your intention to do your absolute best to make sure that you don't separate on bad terms.

Perhaps approaching her and finding out if she possesses the qualities you look for would have been a more satisfying; you wouldn't have to wonder about what you could have missed out on.

Lester said...

Yeah, as long as it ends on good terms, me and her should be fine. It's just that I go there, which means I like it over there and I'd rather not messed that up because I still have the possibility to go to another venue, in that situation I was with my cousin and didn't want to leave him hanging, plus I was sick. Cool, thanks for your perspective Liza.